What We Do
Worshipful-Work encourages new ways of doing church business by placing God's yearning for communities of faith in the center of the business meetings.
- We teach ways to make our work -- all the activities and the meetings of our communities of faith -- worship.
- We provide ways for Board/Council chairpersons to breathe new life and inspiration into board meetings.
- We train leaders of the church in spiritual practices so they may become spiritual leaders.
- We teach congregational revitalization through a healthy process of decision making, solving problems, and seeing opportunities.
- We offer hope to denominational leaders who are yearning for unity of purpose among parishes/congregations.
- We facilitate discernment processes intended for listening for God's leading.
- We exemplify a spirit of worship in the administrative behavior of a community of faith, especially for those who wish to experience again the spirit of mission embedded in the sacred story of their faith tradition.
- We teach the practices of discernment of God's leading in decision-making.
- We provide examples and ideas for leaders of church sub-groups (women's/men's ministries, ad hoc groups, Sunday school classes) who want to infuse spiritual commitment into their group, and who desire a recognition of diversity while pursuing unity.
- We open space for silence in order for groups to learn to listen to each other and to God.
Our worshipful-work can eliminate the dissonance between worship on Sunday morning and a business meeting on Tuesday night.
for more information